Ministry of Railways have constituted an Expert Committee to examine the report of 7th CPC with reference
Government of India
Ministry of Railways
New Delhi, Dated 04.10.2016
Ministry of Railways (Railway Board) have decided to constitute an Expert Committee to examine the Report of 7th CPC with reference to para No.11.40.45 of the said Report. The Expert Committee will consist of the following:-
1. Joint Secretary (Estt)-II, Raiway Board …Convenor
2. Executive Director/E(GC), Railway Board …Member
3. EXecutive Director/E(IR), Railway Board …Member
4. EXecutive Director/Finance(E), Railway Board …Member
5. Deputy legal Adviser,Rilway Board …Member
2. The Terms of reference of the Expert Committee will be as under:-
To examine the Report of 7th CPC with regard to:
(a) The issue of fixation of seniority of promotee officers inducted in Grade ‘A’, based on connotion rule which is unique to Indian Railways; and
(b) The entire issue of inter-seniority de-novo including judicial pronouncements, in consultation with Federations (IRPOF and FROA).
3. The Expert Committee should submit its report within a period of 2 months from the date of constitution of the Committee.
4. The Headquarters of the Expert Committee will be at New Delhi.
5. E(O)-I Branch of Railway Board will be the Nodal Branch for functioning of the Committee. Therefore, all related works/issues including Parl. Questions, RTI cases, their execution and other formalities should be dealt with by E(O)-I Branch.
6. The convenor and Members of the Expert Committee will draw Ta/DA as per extant Rules.
Deputy Secretary (Estt.)