Productivity Linked Bonus for the eligible Defence civilians of the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) for the year 2016-2017
Government of India
Ministry of Defence
New Delhi, the 12th September, 2017.
The Chief of the Army Staff,
Subject: Productivity Linked Bonus for the eligible Defence civilians of the Army Ordnance Corps (AOC) for the year 2016-2017.
I am directed to refer to the Productivity Linked Bonus Scheme already circulated vide this Ministry’s letter No. F.24(6)/80/D(JCM), dated 28th September, 1983, as amended from time to time,and to convey the sanction of the President to the payment of 40 days (Forty days) wages in cash as PLB for the year 2016-2017 to the eligible civilian employees of the AOC.
2. The entitlement has been worked out on the bass of the working results for the year 2016-2017 in accordance with the agreed formula.
3. The PLB will be paid to all eligible Gp.’B'(Non-Gazetted), GP.’C’ & Gp. ‘D’ civilian employye of AOC who are covered under PLB Scheme for the accounting year 2016-2017. The calculation ceiling of Rs.7000/-(7000×40/30.4) and other terms and conditions of the PLB Scheme will remain unchanged.
Read more: Productivity Linked Bonus for the civilians of the Indian Navy for the year 2016-2017.
Read more: Productivity Linked Bonus for the civilian employees of the Indian Air Force for the year 2016-2017.
4. Productivity Linked Bonus to the casual labourer will be paid at the assumed wages of Rs.1200/- p.m. (1200×40/30.4) for the accounting year 2016-2017. However, in cases where the actual wages fall below rs.1200/-p.m., the amount will be calculated on the actual monthly wages. The other conditions remain unchanged.
5. The expenditure on this account will be debitable to Defence ervices Estimates under respective Heads to which the pay and allowances of these employees are debited. the entire expenditure on the payment of PLB is to be met out of the sanctioned budget grant for the year 2017-2018.
6. This issues with the concurrence of the Ministry of Finance (Department of Expenditure) vide their ID No.300349248/E.III(A)/2017 dated 08.09.2017 and defence (Finance /AG/PB) vide their DY.No.149/AG/PB/2017 dated 11.09.2017.
Under Secretary to the Government of India
Telefax: 2301 1681