Haryana Government Pensioners and Family pensioners Dearness Relief 119% with effect from 01.07.2015
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh the, 19th October, 2015
1. All the Heads of Departments.
2. The Commissioners of Divisions in Haryana.
3. All Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
4. The Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandigarh.
Subject:. Grant of Dearness Relief to State Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners on the revised rates w.e.f. 01.07.2015.
I am directed to refer to Finance Department letter No.4/7/2009-2FR/9775 -dated 15th May, 2015,on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to revise the Dearness Relief to the Pensio’ners/Family Pensioners of the Haryana Government on the revised.Pension/Family Pension with effect from 1st July, 2015 in the following manner:
|Date from which||payable Rate of Dearness Relief on revised Pension/Family Pension|
|01.07.2015||119% of Pension/Family Pension|
2. All other conditions for payment of Dearness Relief to Pensioners/Family Pensioners on revised Pension/Family Pension contained in FD’s instructions No.2/51/08-1 Pension, dated 17.04.2009, shall be applicable.
3. A copy of these orders is also available on the website which can be downloaded from the site www.finhry.gov.in.
Under Secretary Finance
for Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,