Haryana Government Pension/Family Pension Dearness Relief 80% with effect from 01.01.2013
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh the, 16th May, 2013.
1. All the Heads of Departments.
2. The Commissioners of Divisions in Haryana.
3. All Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
4. The Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandiga1t.
Subject:- Grant of Dearness Relief to State Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners on the revised rates w.e.f. 01.01.2013.
1 am directed to refer to Finance Department letter No.4/7/99-2FR/10654, dated 26th October, 2012 on the subject noted above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to revise the Dearness Relief to the Pensioners/Family Pensioners of the Haryana Government on the revised Pension/Family Pension with effect from 1st July, 2013 in the following manner:
|Date from which payable||Rate of Dearness Relief on revised pension/Family pension|
|01.01.2013||80% of pension/Family pension|
2. All other conditions for payment of Dearness Relief to Pensioners/Family pensioners on revised Pension/Family Pension contained, in referred instructions No.2/51/08-1 Pension, dated 17.04.2009.
3. A copy of these orders is also available on the website which can be downloaded from the site www.finhry.gov.in.
(Ram Kumar Beniwal)
Deputy Secretary Finance
for Principal Secretary to Government Haryana,