Haryana Government Pension/Family Pension Dearness Relief 90% with effect from 01.07.2013
GOVERNMENT OF HARYANA
Dated, Chandigarh the, 15th Nov, 2013.
1. All the Heads of Departments.
2. The Commissioners of Divisions in Haryana.
3. All Deputy Commissioners and Sub Divisional Officers (Civil) in Haryana.
4. The Registrar General, Punjab & Haryana High Court, Chandiga1t.
Subject:- Grant of Dearness Relief to State Government Pensioners/Family Pensioners on the revised rates w.e.f. 01.07.2013.
1 am directed to refer to Finance Department letter No.4/7/99-2FR/12915, dated 16th May, 2013 on the subject above and to say that the Governor of Haryana is pleased to revise the Dearness Relief to the Pensioners/Family Pensioners of the Haryana Government on the revised Pension/Family Pension with effect from 1st July, 2013 in the following manner:
|Date from which payable||Rate of Dearness Relief on revised pension/Family pension|
|01.07.2013||90% of pension/Family pension|
2. All other conditions for payment of Dearness Relief to Pensioners/Family pensioners on revised Pension/Family Pension contained, in FD’s instructions No.2/51/08-1 Pension, dated 17.04.2009, shall be applicable.
3. A copy of these orders is also available on the website which can be downloaded from the site www.finhry.gov.in.
(Ram Kumar Beniwal)
Joint Secretary Finance
for Additional Chief Secretary to Government Haryana,