Pay Revision 2014 – Rectifications of anomalies – Mode of submission of proposals – instructions/guidelines – issued
GOVERNMENT OF KERALA
Finance (ARC) Department
Dated, Thiruvananthapuram – 11-03-2016
Sub: Pay Revision 2014 – Rectifications of anomalies – Mode of submission of proposals – instructions/guidelines – issued.
1. G.O.(P) 7/2016/Fin dated 20-01-2016
2. G.O.(P) 10/2016/Fin dated 21/01/2016
3. G.O.(Ms) 81/2016/Fin dated 17/02/2016.
As per G.Os read 1st and 2nd above Government have issued Orders revising Pay an Allowances of State Government Employees, staff of educational institutions, Teachers, Pa time contingent Service, Casual Sweepers and University Employees, As per G.O.read as 3rd above Government have constituted Anomaly Rectification Cell in Finance Department for processing representations requesting rectification of anomalies said to have been crept in the Pay Revision Orders. Accordingly Government issued following guidelines/instructions for the submission of proposals for rectification of anomalies.
1. Those proposals should be forwarded to Finance Department only through the Administrative Department concerned along with specific recommendation of Head of Department and Administrative Department. The proposals should be supported with relevant documents including Special rules, statutes, Act etc. as the case may be, and the orders creating the posts in cases where those category of posts were created after the issuance of 9th Pay Revision Order.
2. There should be specific remarks of Head of Department and Administrative Department Mentioning on each point of anomaly which is said to have arisen by the 10th Pay Revision, with special references of administrative difficulties if any, being faced by the department owing to the said anomaly.
3. The proposal involving amendment of special rules, the remarks/concurrence of Personal & Administrative Reforms Department/other Administrative Department if any, should invariably be obtained before forwarding the proposals to Finance Department.
4. If rectification proposal involving claim for re-establishment of erst while parity in comparison with similarly placed posts in other department, those proposals should be supported by relevant special rules of the posts compared with.
5. Orders regarding change in scale of Pay, Allowances, ration/Percentage in cases of ratio/percentage based promotions etc. to any category of posts contained in the pay revision order will be issued by the Finance Department. Orders issued by other department contrary to this will be treated as irregular.
6. The proposal should be supported with the statement showing the average annual financial Commitment involved in the event of rectification of anomaly.
Additional Chief Secretary (Finance)
Signed copy Click here