7th Pay Commission Rajasthan – Non-Clinical and Non-Practising Allowance to Medical Officers
GOVERNMENT OF RAJASTHAN
Jaipur,dated : 30th October, 2017
Subject :- Non-Clinical and Non-Practising Allowance to Medical Officers.
In super session of Finance Department order No. F.6(3)FD/Rules/2008 dated 12.09.2008 as amended from time to time, the Governor is pleased to order that the Teachers of Rajasthan Medical Services (Collegiate Branch) relating to non-clinical and clinical subjects and Medical Officers of Rajasthan Medical & Health Services (General Branch) may be allowed Non-Clinical Allowance / Non-Practising Allowance @ 20% of Basic Pay under Rajasthan Civil Services (Revised Pay) Rules, 2017 subject to the condition that the basic pay plus Non-Clinical Allowance / Non-Practising Allowance does not exceed Rs 2,18,600/- per month and concerned Teacher and Medical Officers shall give undertaking of non-practising.
2. The Non-Practising Allowance shall be admissible with the following conditions:-
(1) The Teaching Staff of the Rajasthan Medical Services (Collegiate Branch) relating to clinical subjects and Medical Officers of the Rajasthan and Health Services (General Branch) shall submit option of non-practising at the commencement of the calendar year in the following format —
I ……………….hereby opt to draw Non-Practicing Allowance and shall not undertake any private practice and charge professional fee during the year ……20………..
3. The grant of Non-Practicing Allowance to the Teaching Staff/Medical Officers who exercise option not to undertake any private practice shall be allowed Non-Practicing Allowance subject to fulfillment of the following conditions :-
(i) that he shall submit every month the following certificate of Non-Practice to his Head of Office/Head of Department who draws his monthly pay and allowances on establishment pay bills for attaching the same with the pay bills.
“It is certified that no private practice was undertaken by me and no professional fee was received during the month of …….20……. for which Non-Clinical Allowance / Non-Practicing Allowance is admissible to me.”
(ii) that if it is established that a Teacher / Medical Officer who have given declaration and in receipt of Non-Clinical Allowance / Non-Practising Allowance has indulged in private practice and received fee therefore shall liable to disciplinary action under the Rajasthan Civil Services (Classification, Control & Appeal) Rules, 1958 and Criminal Proceedings under the Prevention of Corruption Act, 1988 as amended from time to time and the entire amount of Non-Clinical Allowance / Non-Practising Allowance paid to him to date shall be recoverable from him.
4. The payment of incentive money received by an officer from the Family Planning Organization will not be regarded as fee for private practice.
5. The amount of Non-Clinical Allowance / Non-Practicing Allowance shall be treated as “Pay” for the purpose of admissibility of Dearness Allowance and Compensatory (City) Allowance only.
6. This order shall come into force with effect from 01.10.2017.
By order of the Governor,
Secretary, Finance (Budjet)